I'm very excited. I woke up to find this morning that my webinar, that I presented yesterday, made the cover of slideshare! We've admittedly created a nice body of good content here. I'd highly recommend you sift through the decks of your specific interests, give em' a look and give me your feedback! Enjoy!
Key delivered takeaways for me were:
- Rethinking the term 'social media' to a the model of "social business"
- Crowd sourcing, campaign management and optimization 'in real time'
- "Recognition" technology is going to explode
- Digital haggling outside of the proximity deal
- Gamification of appropriate content will become a measurable differentiator
Please give me your thoughts! I love to see new technology, apps, strategies and great thinking! Send me your links and let's talk shop! Thanks :)