I know, I know, I know – I'm making your brain hurt. But not only is there a lot of stuff coming online in 2012, I also anticipate a big push into a lot of new technologies and behaviors. So without further ado, here's my final list of what to look for in the new year:
Posts tagged #predicitons
Ok Wikileaks, yeah you've revealed some decent intel' I'll give you that but not the real meat. Let's start of 2011 with what we all really want to know from your amassed secret documents:
- Moon landing, just end the madness right now.
- Wilford Brimley, zombie?
- Do otters have mind control?
- Area 51, alien research facility or large mini-mall that time forgot?
- What is the percentage of evil in all clowns?
- Dinosaurs, where is the island? We've already seen the movie.
- Jet Packs, when and how much?
- The application of a 'talking stick' in concept meetings -- genius or simply something to hit an AE with?
- When will someone assissinate the cast of 'Jersey Shore?' Oh and Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga, Lindsay Lohan and the monopoly of "Twilight."
- Will Facebook reveal itself to be a giant earth-protecting Transformer when we need it most?
- Where are the missing Bob Crane sex tapes?
- Cricket, sport or no?
- When will the Wii control come with taze function?
- Jimmy Hoffa, dead or elderly gas station attendant?
- Is Coca-Cola secret ingredient really "love?"
- Where's Eddie Murphy's career?
- Was it maddness or Sparta?
- Sandals and socks, can anything be done?
- Will the Arc of the Covenant really melt your face off?
- Will New World Order really begin with an army of unicorns?
- TSA pat-downs, security or sexy-time?
- Are Dorito's Spicy Sweet Chili really a false flag operation bent on addiction?
- President Abraham Lincoln, Myan warrior sent from back in time to right the wrongs of his forefathers?
- Is the Antichrist, also known as the Beast 666 a member of the cast from "Glee?"
- Who put the chip in my brain and can I get it upgraded?