Co-Worker at Social Media Strategist extradenaire Murray Izenwasser recently sent me some art direction. Enough to make me scream if he'd not been fighting in the same trenches as I:
A couple of items:
- Please don't make it too 'Liney' or too 'Curvey.'
- Also, use blue. But don't use too much blue.
- Maybe one line and one curve in blue.
- If you can, use photoshop to make me better looking, that would be great. Maybe taller and thinner, too.
- With a better personality. Something people would actually like.
- Also, please use either Comic Sans or Papyrus, unless you want to use Bradley Hand or Curlz MT.
- And don't bold the text, unless you really think you should.
- But if you do, please make sure it doesn't look bolded.
- If you can make my eyes blue to match the color of the waves in the background that would be great.
- And make sure there is a 17.5 pixel border around it.
- And I want to have both my Mom and Sophie (my 3 year old) look at it, to get their opinion.
But do whatever you think is best.