Of course I ordered one. Yes, I'm a self proclaimed 'Mac Snob' and proud member of the pretentious Apple bumper sticker over the taillight club. With that said, it always blows my mind that the moment the pack gets within striking distance of a comparable product that Apple hits "Turbo Boost" and jumps over a semi.
Now I'm not going to bore you with a comparison of other models, nor am I going to talk about new features. What I am going to do is put together a list for the future:
- Front-mounted camera for video conference ability – This was heavily speculated in this release but I'm sure that even with the G3 network it's simply not ready for prime time.
- Greater volume controls – simple fix, do it.
- Laser Keyboard Integration
- A stylus with better drawing ability/apps
- Better children's apps for my daughter's amusement
And for my amusment the following:
- Micro zip-line with grapling hook option (carbon fiber of course)
- Kung-Fu grip
- Blow-dart dispensor (see stylus)
Get to work Steve.