Fall (October) rollout
Rumors & Discussion websites:
- 8MB Camera
- Larger screen surface; "edge to edge"
- There's been rumor of an upgraded processor but it's not confirmed
- All metal back; making it lighter and thiner
- Possible 'Teardrop' shape
- Reports are that it will launch with a revised operating system iOS5
- Rumors surrounding whether a portion of what would be internal memory will be "cloud based"
- iPhone 5 will support 1080p HD video recording
- Rumors of two versions of the phone; one version a consumer; one version a "Pro" model – who knows what that means; probably processors
- Apple might include Near Field Communication (NFC) technology – this will become the default standard for digital currency payment process methods (while geeky this is very exciting)
- Pricing model while remain the same for early adoption; I would guess in the $300 - $400 range.
What else have you all heard? Anything substantial that should be added here? Thanks!