I know that I've been bad about posting the past two weeks. I've been buried in a ton of interesting things.
Let's recap shall we?
- I helped launch (as part of my consulting practice) a ten year old secret patented technology that's finally going to be released very soon. A 4k laser-based video projection technology out of Kansas City. No, this is the old site, keep your pants on.
- The agency that I work for won 'Best Of Show' at the Addy's. Congratulations to Dale Baron and Lisa Hoffman of Starmark for assembling a powerhouse campaign that is rocking the ROI for The Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention and Visitors Bureau. I've been honored to play several roles within the context of that program.
- I directed a photo-shoot of four luxury homes (for Starmark Luxury Vacation Homes) that span about one thousand miles of drive time for me in three days. And I learned what a square grouper is!
- I'm completing the final touches on CD artwork for a new Heavy Metal band coming out of Florida called "Dark Matter" – stay tuned.
Additionally this week, I'm building two awesome presentations for gigs next week:
- I'm the Keynote at the Sign Biz 2012 National Convention in Orlando.
- I'm doing an awesome new eTips Webinar on Facebook Timeline for Brands, (be sure to sign up today) that I will then re-pitch at the Social Media Club of Orlando Wednesday evening!
Somewhere in there I'm a Dad, a friend and creative director as well – oh and my sense of fashion still sucks. I'll get back to the action of posts and content soon. Sorry for the delay. Hold tight, it doesn't get any easier :) Let me know your sched' we should do lunch ;)