My 4-year-old daughter “Sydney” is a great many things to me. First and foremost, I hope she becomes a valuable member of society. Secondly, I hope that she can teach you a few things that she has already taught me:
Posts tagged #fatherhood
- Cold pizza is "yucky" – I'm searching for the hammer and scythe tattoo on her body but to no avail.
- That "no" is a universal answer for anything.
- Crying without tears gets you nowhere.
- Would kill me in my sleep for an additional roll of "Smarties".
- Anything that produces water is the coolest device that minute.
- The word "kitty" must be said three times while running.
- That 24 pounds of human can create screams that peel paint.
- A human can survive on milk and Raviolios indefinitely.
- If given the strength and opportunity would carry and hide everything in the closet at one time.
- If her nails are not kept short can pull that finshing move with the spine from Mortal Combat.
- Children can and will physically beat you up without their knowledge.
- Can melt Daddy down in a nanosecond with 'boo-boo' lip.